Monday, August 14, 2006

It's Killing Me!

I've been wracking my brains for a week now. I have a birthday approaching rapidly, and I can't answer the "what do you want for your birthday?" question. I literally do not want or need anything at the moment. Not clothes, not gadgetry, nothing.

That's bad enough.

On Friday, I got a bonus from work. Pretty nice one, too. I have nothing that I want to spend it on. This means it'll go into the bank account and slowly disappear with nothing to show for it.

Even when things are good, I can't enjoy them thoroughly. Sigh....

8 comments:

eaf said...

If you want to buy, say, a flat screen t.v. just in case yours breaks, I'm sure Chris will be happy to store it for you. ;-)

Anonymous said...

If you'd like to send the Austins on a nice week long cruise, we'll be happy to help you unload some of that bonus :)

Jason said...

Let's just say that if your computer geek husbands had just taken my advice and joined my company months ago, they too would be enjoying a bonus - as well as making my work environment nicer.

Anonymous said...

errr... spend it on your wife. she'll enjoy it.

Jason said...

Sharon,
Trust me, she's spoiled rotten. :P

Anonymous said...

Oh, I didn't know there was such as thing as a "spoiled rotten wife". How can I get in on that gig?

eaf said...

If you can get "real Hockey" to move to Charlotte, perhaps I can get Chris to move his "real ass" to Charlotte as well. :-)

That is assuming, of course, that I can get a job I love as much as this one there.

Bern said...

I am nowhere near spoiled rotten (yet)

 
Clicky Web Analytics