Whew! Seems like I've been off-line forever!
Mucho apologies for you fictional readers of this blog. I would normally post at least once in a week, but there have been extenuating circumstances lately, consisting of:
- Food Poisoning, which may have been a stomach virus, taking me out for 2 days
- Dead Computer, which had two on-site service calls and finally had to be sent back to Sony for repair, taking a week to return
- The Head Cold, which threatened to become strep throat, which I valiantly fought off for two days and now have forced back to the threat level of "Nuisance"
- And somewhere in there, there was Christmas and the festivities thereof
- Kitchen Aid Food Processor
- 4 appropriate for the office Shirts
- 3 appropriate for the office Pair of Slacks
- Stone Mortar and Pestle (for grinding fresh herbs)
- Computer Game (The Movies)
- Cast Iron Pot
- Waffle Iron
- 3 Books
- Calendar (with pics of my wife so I won't miss her so much when I'm at work)
- Bottle of Stoli Vanil Vodka
- 2GB memory card for her camera
- Radar Detector (she doesn't appreciate it...yet)
- Gift card for the Glo Spa
- Hair Straightening Iron
- Pajamas from Victoria's Secret
- Desk Fountain
- Scrapbooking Kit
- Stepstool (for getting into bed)
Not that I'm complaining.
Since Christmas, I've been back to work. Bernie's been off all week. Is that fair?
Hopefully, now that I've paid off the Visa card (oy, vey!), we'll be able to start saving again so we can afford our trip to Malaysia later this summer.