Friday, May 19, 2006

For Sale- Cheap!



The neighborhood is having a huge multi-family garage sale tomorrow from 7am to 2pm. We have spent most of our free time in the past 3 weeks getting stuff organized and tagged for sale. Essentially, anything that fits the following criteria is for sale:

1. It's mine, and
2. Bernie doesn't want it around.

Actually, I'm selling all my "skinny rack" clothes (some with the tags still on them!), plus all the kitchen gadgets that didn't make the cut, plus computer hardware that I don't want any more, plus about half of my paperbacks. All the plastic cups and mugs that a bachelor accumluates are going away, too. So is the lawn mower that is guaranteed to start on the first pull (guess why?). We also went through my junk boxes and dumped them into a basket with "Free!" posted on it.

I don't think there's a single item for more than 10 bucks in the batch, and we'll take less. Anything that doesn't sell is going to Goodwill.

Come one, come all! We will NOT be undersold! If you don't buy something, I'll club this baby seal!

3 comments:

Chris said...

I was sitting here considering buying something, but the baby seal clubbing is too good of a counter offer.

Club away!

A Girl From Texas said...

So, did the baby seal get to live?

Jason said...

I clubbed him, but he didn't have any clubs and instead laid the queen of spades on my ass. 13 points. Just my luck.

 
Clicky Web Analytics