Thursday, April 27, 2006

Reaction to Idol posts

Well, my shallow ploy seems to be working, as I'm getting replies again. :)

(My wife is trying to steal my mojo by making AI posts, too, I notice)

Kellie indeed was sent home yesterday. I was quite disappointed in her for the last two weeks, as I thought she might show some improvement over time. She's appeared to be depressed lately on the show, and I wonder if the pressure got into her head. She's got a couple of months to rest up before the American Idol tour this summer, so maybe she can pull it together and start a career.

I stand by my predictions of Katherine and Chris being the finalists. If Taylor can survive one more week, I predict that the Elvis week will send either Elliott or Paris home, and make him the second runner-up. He's got to get past whatever the theme is this coming week, however.

On an unrelated subject, NC State University is seeking a new basketball coach. Resumes should be sent to Lee_Fowler@ncsu.edu. Serious inquiries only, please.

1 comment:

Bern said...

I'm not stealing. I'm just faster :)

 
Clicky Web Analytics