Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Alive!!!

I'm home. I'm alive, and all is well. Phew.
My wife is right where I left her and so is the cat. Bernie apparently missed me a lot, and the cat is more of "Oh...it's you. Hi."

Got 3 whole hours of sleep in my bed, then we went out to run some errands and took my mom to dinner and watched American Idol.

If this sounds boring to you, go sit in a Carl's Jr for 5 days.

Incidentally, I saw a DVD of "The Aristocrats" while I was waiting in the airport. This is probably the funniest movie I've seen in my adult life, and I can't give it a higher recommendation than that. It's a documentary by Pin Gillette about an old vaudeville joke that professional comedians have been telling and re-telling (to each other) for decades, each one embellishing it as much as they can to make it more and more disgusting and vulgar. The best version of it on the DVD is by Gilbert Gottfried and it just howls. Good thing I was wearing headphones.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics