Monday, February 16, 2009

Broke a Plateau

I had been stuck on 275 for several days and was beginning to worry. Last week I worked out twice on Mon and Wed, but got lazy on Friday, and Saturday went by without getting much done. Bernie and I managed to get to the gym on Sunday and I did quite a bit of weight training.

This morning, I was rewarded with seeing the scale at 271.2.

I'm not exactly sure what's going on with my body, but I have been very thirsty lately and I think my body is readjusting its water balance.

Another few pounds and I'll be halfway to my unofficial goal of 200 lbs.

I'm still feeling good. I got some blood tests done at my regular doctor and the results were that I am very slightly anemic and need more vitamin D. Neither is a surprise due to the lack of red meat and veggies in my diet, and the fact that I don't take my powdered vitamin D any more. I solved the problem by eating more fortified cereal with milk, and I found some very tiny vitamin D pills at Costco. And they have my protein shakes there for much cheaper than GNC or Wal-Mart! I'm also trying to get more beef in my diet, but it's hard.

1 comment:

Laksaware said...

Anyone wants some powdered Vitamin D? We have got lots to giveaway!

 
Clicky Web Analytics