Monday, February 23, 2009

Another Week, Another 5 Pounds

I really have no idea whether I should be doing the happy dance or be worried. I lost another 5 pounds in a week, and now weigh in at 265. This kind of loss is probably atypical for gastric bypass patients.

I feel great, I'm eating fine, I'm getting all my vitamins and protein, and I'm working out regularly.

Maybe very few gastric bypass patients actually follow the advice of the clinic? I have no idea. I've passed the halfway point to 200 lbs in just 2 1/2 months. I know this is going to slow down eventually, so I guess I'm choosing the happy dance while the going is so good.

I haven't been this light since I was newly graduated from college and realized I could eat whatever I wanted.

.
BTW, here's a pic of me in the suit I wore to my concert on Saturday.

2 comments:

Sophie said...

Lookin' mighty dandy, Mr. Jason!

Anonymous said...

I bet it's the weight lifting. A jolt in exercise is shaking things up.

 
Clicky Web Analytics