Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Results

Gina goes home. I'm surprised, but I actually had her in my bottom three originally, then re-read my post and changed it. The shock is that she got fewer votes than Haley, who has been a fixture in the bottom three all season.

DialIdol has proven itself useless this season, as the voting is too close to call by its reckoning. It only dared call Melinda safe this week.

Sanjaya will outlast Phil and Haley, who will almost certainly be the next to go. Whether he outlasts Chris or Blake will be interesting.

Who absorbs Gina's voters next week? Gina had a unique style and her voters won't go over to the jazz singing women. I think Blake and Chris will get most of them, though if Jordin sings a rock song, she might be able to steal them.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics