Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Quick Update

Not much going on that I can talk about, I'm afraid.

Haven't lost any weight in 2 weeks. Nutrisystem is a glycemic index diet and if you go off of it for a day, you can take several days to get back on track. I had 3 cheat meals this weekend, so I have to stay on the wagon all week this week.

The secret project might bear fruit this week, and there might be earth-shattering news in a few more weeks.

Stay tuned!

Oh, and PS: I accidentally kicked a chair leg last night and busted the bloody heck out of another toenail. Big toe this time. I must be cursed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does it involve sausage or secret herbs and spices?

Jason said...

Nope and nope. When there is news, there will be news. The "earth-shattering" news I alluded to is cancelled. The fruits of the secret project will be revealed probably next week.

Freebird said...

My son accidentally dropped a skateboard on my foot a week ago and recently my big toe nail has become a little loose. I don't wanna loose my it. Waaaah!

Jason said...

At least us men aren't required to wear open-toed shoes, so we can tape and bandage the heck out of a smashed toenail. This one looked bad when it happened, but I cut it back to where it bent back (only a little bleeding underneath) and the exposed nailbed area is already toughening up after a couple of days. No bandage today. I think I'm going to wear shoes in the house from now on.

Anonymous said...

That's just nasty...

Bern said...

I have the perfect solution for you honey.
It's on my blog http://tempura73.blogspot.com/2006/09/prevention.html

 
Clicky Web Analytics