Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Poseidon

Bernie and I went to see Poseidon tonight at the dollar movie.

Wow. This movie was much better than the reviews I read. Tense from the first minute and it didn't let up. You find yourself holding your breath a lot. Not a great date movie, though. You can't ever manage to kiss your wife because either somebody just died or is in mortal danger on screen. We both enjoyed it, though.

Then we get home, and I check out the 'net and see this.

No cruises for me anytime soon. Nope.

2 comments:

eaf said...

You just can't scare me away from cruises. Throw people overboard, cause disgusting GI viruses to spread, tilt the ship violently... I'm still going.

Reading back over this, it seems odd that I wonder why I can't get my mother to quit smoking...

Anonymous said...

Ditto :) Lack of cash would probably be the one reason I'd stay home!!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics