Thursday, July 13, 2006

Good News

Well, the Friday overnight installation in South Georgia has been changed to a Friday morning install in North Georgia, so I don't lose any part of my weekend after all!

Bernie's still coming with me to make sure I don't fall asleep at the wheel. The nice thing about these rental-car jaunts to Georgia is that it doesn't cost anything to take her along, so I can still have my wonderful wife with me!

This makes me feel so good, I think I'll grill something this weekend. Anyone want to come over?

2 comments:

Bern said...

Hmmm.. shall we make some "satay" and put them on the grill?

Anonymous said...

Sorry guys, but after the week I've had, I think I'm better off staying home and sleeping. And playing with my daughter, whom I miss so much! Raincheck?

 
Clicky Web Analytics