Friday, March 13, 2009

This Week...

I took the day off work today - and not to watch basketball, either. I fully expect my Tar Heels to lose and go home to rest before the NCAAs, so I'm not wasting my time with the ACC tournament this year.

No, I'm just tired. This started with daylight savings time, which forced all of us on this half of the USA to lose an hour of sleep to reset our clocks ahead an hour. I have been sleepy and lethargic all week. I noticed on Wednesday that I seem to revive for about an hour after a meal, and that alarms me a little, because it means I'm burning the food I eat immediately for energy and not utilizing stored fat for energy. I'm guessing that I'm eating too many carbs and not enough protein, though I've been drinking my protein drinks like usual. I still have a tiny bit of nausea when I eat something heavy, so eating meat is not as easy as I would like.

Anyway, today's vacation will consist of shopping for smaller pants, getting a passport photo taken so I can send it off for renewal, lunch at Mama Fu's, and then going to see a matinee of Watchmen.

I weighed in at 258 today. Pants size is now 42, and XL shirts now fit comfortably. Aside from the energy problem, I feel healthy.

1 comment:

Christo Gonzales said...

dude how is the new 'lifestyle'going, I havent been here in a while - 258 and counting....

 
Clicky Web Analytics