Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Found Another One

We went walking last night around the neighborhood, and I discovered that a neighbor had gastric bypass 3 years ago. We talked for almost an hour, comparing notes. Apparently, spaghetti is going to be a problem for me. Last week we had some and it got stuck ,and last night we had angel hair pasta and it got stuck. The neighbor said that he had the same problem with pasta today - 3 years after his surgery. I guess I'd better put off that trip to Italy for a few decades.

254 today, by the way. More clothes are being bagged for a big yard sale in our future. I am seriously reducing my wardrobe while I'm at it. At this rate, I'll lose 100 pounds before I see the surgeon for my second post-surgery appointment in April.

I think I have the skin sag under control at the moment. The secret is weight training targeting the muscles under the places where the sag is starting.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics