Thursday, March 01, 2007

Idol Voters Are Morons

AJ being voted out and Sanjaya being kept is reason enough to nuke California. The best guy singer leaves and the worst stays despite giving one of the worst performances in Idol history.

Antonella's continued existence on Idol can be chalked up to her internet striptease nonsense.

I wasn't planning on voting until it got near the end, but I think I'm going to have to hook up with DialIdol.com and start voting against people.

And I'm taking bets on AJ having a CD on the charts before they get down to the final two this season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That girl looked just like her. Not that I follow Internet celebrity stripteases... too much work to keep up with.

Bern said...

She can't sing, has a horrible personality and she is not even pretty!!!
If people are going to vote based on looks and bad singing, they should have voted to keep Alaina in! She is atleast prettier!

 
Clicky Web Analytics