Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Bored

I watched AI tonight and I was seriously bored. Not a single song that I liked, except maybe the first one, which Blake performed fairly well.

There's not enough material here to analyze, but here's who I think is safe for next week:
1. Blake
2. Chris Sligh
3. Chris Richardson
4. Sundance

The rest just bore me to death. Jared gets on my nerves, because he's like a karaoke singer that takes himself too seriously. Brandon gets on my nerves because he could be good, but he can't pick a song. Phil bores me, and Sanjaya's presence on the show offends me. I swear, he's not even making an effort. I wish the judges would let him finish his song and just say "Next!", because he's not even worth criticizing.

There's still not a belly singer in the group. Blake's my new favorite because he at least is interesting.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics