Sunday, March 02, 2008

How To Make Saturday Last

When I got up this morning, I realized that we really made Saturday count.

We got up early, took my parents to the airport, went to SC for cheap gas, walked thru the flea market next to the gas station where we ate fresh fried-mini-donuts as we walked, then we went to Nothing But Noodles for lunch (just OK - the Pad Thai was waaaaay too sweet, and I'll order something else next time), came home and did some chores, watched State piss away the game against dook, tried to go to the Reuse center, which was closed, went to Lowes to get grass seed and weed killer/fertilizer, went to the grocery store, watched the end of the Carolina-BC game, made dinner, fiddled on the computer for an hour, watched TV, watched Star Trek - the Motion Picture on DVD (which will make any day seem 12 hours longer), and went to bed finally.

Today, it's nearly 10 am and I haven't even made breakfast yet. I suspect Sunday's gonna fly by to make up for it.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics