Thursday, March 06, 2008

3 out of 4 Correct

OK, I'm doing well this season. I didn't think Asia'h would go home, because she did a really good job on her song, but c'est la vie!

My wife simply hated Danny, but I kinda liked his style. Too bad.

OK, here's my rankings of the final 12, based on talent:
1. David A.
2. Carly
3. Ramiele
4. Syesha
5. Jason
6. David C.
7. Michael
8. Brooke
9. David H.
10. Kristy Lee
11. Amanda
12. Chikeze

This won't hold up, because of the young ones being inconsistent from week-to-week. Here are my rock-solid predictions:

First to go: Chikeze
Biggest underachiever: Michael
Most annoying that will stick around forever: Amanda
Contender who will go into a slump late in the season: Carly
Dark Horse: Ramiele
Most likely to melt down on stage during a performance: Ramiele
Non-winner who will have a better career than the winner: Brooke
Most likely to make it as an actor after their AI run: Jason
Most likely to be heard on the radio after AI: David Cook
Already guaranteed fame and fortune in another country: Ramiele

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics