Thursday, February 08, 2007

Reaction to Current Events

1. So UNC lost to State. We then go and whip dook at dook. I'll take that trade-off.

2. Butch Davis absolutely shocks the world with his National Signing Day haul of football players. "I told Dickie Baddour that if he wanted a coach to take them to the Peach Bowl, he had the wrong guy." I'm starting to believe it.

3. Anna Nicole Smith. I've got my money on Howard K. Stern killing both her and her son in order to get his hands on $88 million bucks. He's one rigged paternity test away.

4. Bernie's friend Fiona is here from Malaysia. Fio doesn't like pets, but Trouble has completely charmed her, like he does everyone. Bernie is incredulous, even though the same thing happened to her when she first got here.

1 comment:

Freebird said...

I hope it's not Howard K Stern, cause that would be really sad. I just saw an old interview she did where she said she couldn't trust anyone and how everyone had stabbed her in the back. He's been in her life for a very long time and that would really suck if he was behind all this.

 
Clicky Web Analytics