Sunday, April 05, 2009

Pollen

Let me start off by saying that we had a GREAT weekend in Raleigh. Bernie got to do her soap-making master class, and while that was going on, I got to bum around my home town for the day. I went to the mall where I used to hang out and walked around, then played disc golf with one of my old buddies from IBM, then picked up Bernie and we went to another new mall, showed her downtown Raleigh, then had dinner with friends at one of my favorite restaurants, then watched UNC win their semifinal game to go to the championship. That is a great weekend, my friends.

Today, we drove back home and washed two cars. They got a coating of pollen on them before they even dried. I washed my truck a second time right before dark and put it in the garage wet. Yes, I know it's going to rain tomorrow, but this was personal - when I wash a car, it stays clean for longer than 5 minutes.

2 comments:

Sophie said...

Happy you guys had a great weekend!! Now we'll be expecting yummy soaps from your lovely spouse!

Bern said...

Not yet. I am still afraid of the Lye and blowing up the house.
But i can make body scrubs and soap balls :)

 
Clicky Web Analytics