Friday, January 02, 2009

Four Little Things

Four little but very positive changes I've noticed since I had surgery:

1. My face has totally cleared up. I used to have an outbreak about once a month. Now I don't even have blackheads on my nose.

2. No more C-PAPs machine. I haven't used it in a week, and the last two times I tried, I woke up and wanted the mask off. I'm sleeping great without it, and no back pain, either.

3. No more blood pressure medicine. I swear, when I was 26 and started needing BP meds, that's when my hair turned gray. I think some blond might be creeping back in now, but that could just be my imagination.

4. I'm cold. I'm cold all the time now, and I never felt cold in my life before this. Maybe this means I won't be hot and sweaty all the time this summer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dad is freezing all the time. He used to be the one who'd crank up the a/c, my mom would have to bring sweaters in the car in the summer to cover up, and eventually let my sister sit in the front b/c she couldn't take the cold anymore. Now *he* yells when she turns on the a/c, and sits on the couch bundled in blankets.

Kathy said...

Get used to the cold feeling, but it does come in handy during the summer when everyone else is complaining about the heat and you're looking for a blanket!

Tonya said...

Yes, cold. I never owned a sweater, right now I'm wearing a sweater over a turtleneck and I'm still cold! Congratulations!

 
Clicky Web Analytics