Saturday, May 03, 2008

Household Cleansing

If you read my wife's blog, you probably know about this internal cleanse business.

What you probably don't know is that I volunteered to do it with her. Am I insane?

I am in it until the first migraine happens, anyway. That was my promise. So until the pain-hammer starts, I'm taking the saltwater drink in the morning and my only nutrition is lots and lots of lemonade made with maple syrup.

So far, I've missed two meals and dinner time is fast approaching. I've thought about food pretty much all day. I've accomplished putting a liner in the bottom of the storage ottoman I built last summer, and done a lot of web surfing. I may go outside and put the finishing touches on the bamboo bench from last fall, so we can move it to the garden where it belongs.

Is it bad when you watch Man vs Wild on Discovery, and the worms and insects Bear Grylls eats make you hungry?

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics