Friday, August 31, 2007

Chapel Heelia

My parents are still buying season tickets for UNC football. I dropped out a couple of years ago after the John Bunting coaching era destroyed my enthusiasm. Well, now that we've got a real coach, I'm excited about it again. I don't intend to drive 3 hours every weekend to see football games, but nonetheless, since the folks are going, I figured I'd give Bernie her first American football experience. I've given her two years of football-free wedded bliss, so it's time. She's looking forward to stadium food more than the ball game, of course.

We'll be driving to Chapel Hill in the morning, seeing Ron and Tammie for lunch, going to the ball game at 6pm, and staying overnight in a hotel. We'll be back on Sunday.

Go Heels! Beat JMU!

3 comments:

eaf said...

Hmmm... I don't see a visit to the Caran's on the agenda. Not even a "we'll ask the Carans to come to Chapel Hill for lunch..."

Methinks we have fallen out of favor. Sheesh... one trip with a girl who is potty training and no one talks to you anymore! Nyah! :-(

Jason said...

It turns out that we had time to meet someone for lunch ONLY if they came to Chapel Hill to see us. Nyah!

We'll come back sometime this fall and do it right. I promise.

eaf said...

And we TOTALLY could have done that. NYAH!

Chris does break out into hives upon entering the campus area, but that just serves as comic relief, don't you think?

Next time, call us. :-)

 
Clicky Web Analytics