Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Big Ol' Jet Airliner...

Tomorrow is the day! This will probably be my last chance to post something before we leave. I think I'll be able to post occasionally while we are in Malaysia for the next two weeks, so keep watching this space.

I'm doing some video conversion to get a couple of movies on my Zen. I lost the program I used to do that with before when I had the computer repaired, so I had to relearn how to do it. I spent the entire evening yesterday processing and re-processing trying to get it in the correct format. Finally I got it right on my last try.

The fridge is clean, there are some workers fixing up our last house punch-list things today, and I just went out to buy another TSA luggage lock. I think we're ready to fly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a FABULOUS trip :)

Christo Gonzales said...

wow...malyasia...I hope you eat the most exotic of foods and take tons of pictures that you will post for all to see....have a great time

 
Clicky Web Analytics