Friday, January 05, 2007

Whew! Long Week!

Despite it being only 4 days, this week seemed like a LONG work week. We're in-between releases at work and there simply isn't a lot to do at the moment. Our team lead has been doling out work equally between the team members, but I think that the items I got were simple and quick to finish, while some of the others got tougher assignments that took more time. I wish I had gotten some of those instead, as I'm getting tired of fixing text errors in test scripts to fill up the days.

On the plus side, I'm getting to know my co-workers better and I like them a lot.

I'll be going to a couple of classes starting next week on Tues and Thurs nights and continuing for a month. It'll suck to be at work so long, but I'll learn SQL inside and out for my efforts, and it's worth it.

Tomorrow, we are going to Hiddenite, NC to do some gem mining.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Clicky Web Analytics