Friday, June 09, 2006

I Got Nuttin'

Well...I got just a little...

Here's the week's events in bullet format:

  • One of my co-workers walked out of the office this week and never came back. Guess who gets her accounts now?

  • My friends Phil and Selena are visiting us for the weekend. We got to proudly show off the house last night. That always feels good.

  • Hockey. Go 'Canes, but I'm not planning on watching. It'll be nice to see the cranial smoke from Canada when the Stanley Cup heads to NASCAR country, though. Maybe somebody'll strap it to the roof of Jeff Gordon's car for a lap or two.

  • Spending freeze. Bernie tells me we spent $5000 last month. I already knew we were making improvements to the house too fast, and this confirms it. We can live with what we've got for a while. I plan on spending my free time this weekend trying to save the lawn from the forces of evil.
That's it. Pretty boring week for me.

1 comment:

Chris said...

It'll be nice to see the cranial smoke from Canada when the Stanley Cup heads to NASCAR country, though. Maybe somebody'll strap it to the roof of Jeff Gordon's car for a lap or two.

Dude. Let's not reinforce every negative stereotype all at once. :-)

 
Clicky Web Analytics